Darren.Cheeseright
Hi all,

We have a custom web CRM built in .net MVC. We are looking to integrate the IP Office via the web service/SDK/CLI interface. We are trying to get the system to perform a lookup, using the inbound number, against our database and display customer details in a scrren pop.

I have been trying to get our vendor to explain what is required. They have said that our best bet is to ask here. Can anyone tell me what we need to have available on our system? I have downloaded the sample .net applications but they are not very clear on which users can connect or what permissions are required etc.

Any support is greatly appreciated.
MichaelHerman2
Hello,

This forum is for AES Web Services. We do not have an equivalent forum for IP Office. Therefore, the question you are asking is better suited for a DevConnect Technical Ticket (click on Support & Forums from the menu above, and then Technical Support in the right column). Please open a ticket to initiate a dialogue with a team member who has the expertise in this product area. Note that Technical Support through DevConnect is tiered and based on your company’s membership level different levels of support will be provided. For further information on DevConnect membership levels and the related level of support, please click the Program & Benefits tab and then DevConnect Membership Levels. To open a discussion related to membership click on Program & Benefits and then on Membership or Program Questions in the left column.

Best Regards.
Go to:   
Mobile view