kocyemre
Hi support guys,

I upgraded project from DD 5.0 to OD 7.2.1 and then i deployed the new version of the aplication to jboss application server . But when i try to make a test call the application throws null pointer exception after an input on a menu.

IVR log is attached.

Any suggestion please ?

BR.
Filename jb-dask.txt [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
The field MainMenu:UTTERANCE seems odd. Normally, it should be all lowercase "MainMenu:utterance". I wonder how it shows in the project variables editor. I am not sure what happened to it. You may have to try to redo the menu node in designer.
kocyemre
Hi again,

We find out the problem. When converting the application from DD 5.0.0.1603 to OD 7.2.1.0502 one of the subflow didnt move correctly. In other words the menus inside the problematic flow dont seen in the project variables. Here are the questions :
1- What might cause the problem ?
2- The application could be able to upgrade from DD 5.0.0.1603 to OD 7.2.1.0502 directly ?

Any suggestion please ?

BR.
WilsonYu
I am not sure what caused the problem. Typically, you can upgrade from any version to the current one. The eclipse workspace/.metadata/log would show some exceptions if something happens during the upgrade. You may want to try Import the old app into the new environment and see if there are exceptions.
Go to:   
Mobile view