TomLynn
I'm trying to send an e-mail using a workflow. As seen in other posts, the email is queued, but never goes out. ce logs show a certificate is failing, but I'm not using SMTPS, I have that set to false.

Any ideas of what I can check?
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi,
could you please let us know where you are configuring the SMTPS to false ?

I dont see any configuration available on EngagementDesigner attributes nor Admin console nor Designer task.

Could you please post this on Breeze Forum as this seems to be answered by Breeze team.

Also meanwhile you could download the cert error which are seeing in logs and install to your breeze cluster and see if that helps, follow below steps

Procedure
On the System Manager web console, click Elements > Avaya Breeze™.
In the navigation pane, click Cluster Administration.
Select the cluster to which you want to administer the trusted certificates.
Click Certificate Management > Install Trust Certificate (All Avaya Breeze™ Instances) to download the trusted certificate for all the servers in the cluster.
note Note
The Trust Certificate that you are about to add will apply to all the Avaya Breeze™ servers assigned to the cluster.

From the Select Store Type to install trusted certificate menu, select the appropriate store type.
Click Browse to the location of your Trust Certificate, and select the certificate.
Click Retrieve Certificate, and review the details of the Trusted Certificate.
Click Commit .
TomLynn
It's set to false on the email connector attributes.
TomLynn
It's set to false on the email connector attributes.
MichaelKastens
i had this experience using an Exchange SMTP (onprem) and i always got
PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: The revocation status of the certificate with subject (CN=xxxx, OU=xx) could not be determined.
even 100% sure using the right trusted Certificate. As workaround i built an additional internal receive connector:25 on exchange without TLS and just trusted IP from Breeze-sm100 IP. That worked for me...

hope that helps...
png.attached
  • [Thumb - msx.png]
[Disk] Download
TomLynn
Thanks Michael. I don't control exchange and so I'm looking for a fix, rather than a workaround.
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi Tom,

Could you please let us know the breeze version you are using ? because we dont see the attribute for SMTPS on email connector on latest versions.

Also did you tried following this steps to install the certificate on your breeze node ,

Procedure
On the System Manager web console, click Elements > Avaya Breeze™.
In the navigation pane, click Cluster Administration.
Select the cluster to which you want to administer the trusted certificates.
Click Certificate Management > Install Trust Certificate (All Avaya Breeze™ Instances) to download the trusted certificate for all the servers in the cluster.
note Note
The Trust Certificate that you are about to add will apply to all the Avaya Breeze™ servers assigned to the cluster.

From the Select Store Type to install trusted certificate menu, select the appropriate store type.
Click Browse to the location of your Trust Certificate, and select the certificate.
Click Retrieve Certificate, and review the details of the Trusted Certificate.
Click Commit .

After this do a was restart , login to Breeze terminal and issue command
was restart.

let us know if you still face issues. Also it would be great if you can post this in breeze forum to get some solutions.

Thanks,
Rajesh
TomLynn
Version 3.4.

Yes, I've added our trust cert and restarted Websphere.
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi,
for further resolution, request you to please post this on Breeze forum, as this seems more appropriate for Breeze forum.
Since this involved Breeze and Email Connector.

Thanks,
Rajesh
Go to:   
Mobile view