EricPhetteplace
Hello,

I have an agent Campaign Strategy that - when the Compliance is turned off in the strategy - it works fine and leaves a voicemail when an answering machine is detected.

I'm trying to use the Compliance option in the Campaign, and the "Enhanced CCA" feature in my Campaign Strategy. Background AMD is set to Leave a Voicemail.

In the Campaign, we're testing with the defaults - CCA Start on Connect, timeout is 7500, Compliance timers are the default 2000 and 1800.

For an outbound call, it is connected to the agent. The agent hears the answering machine message + beep. We expect the call to be pulled away from the agent and the Voicemail result processor to kick in. However, the call stays with the agent, so there is no voicemail left for the outbound call.

Any thoughts?
EricPhetteplace
I turned off the Compliance timers in the Campaign definition.

After a little more testing, it looks like POM will take back the call after it detects a machine. Sometimes it took about 5 seconds of the agent listening to the answering machine before POM took it back. When there was a beep, POM took it back right away. Make sure you test with a variety of phones/voicemails.
Go to:   
Mobile view