Bourdeau
Apologies if this is the wrong forum but there's only this single IP Office developer forum from what I can tell.

I'm using CTI Link Webservices for several applications.
On the server I have IP Office v11.x, VMPro, and Media Manager.
I have call recording configured for most of my users to be "On" and the Destination "Voice Recording Library" which is Media Manager.

Using CTI Link Web Services, I receive DeliveredEvent, and EstablishedEvent notifications when call is ringing and then answered, respectively, so I have a CallID, connectionIDs, and monitorCrossRefID.

I receive ARSRecordCallStartedEvent notifications when the recording begins, which is immediately after EstablishedEvent when recording is automatic. The monitorCrossRefID for ARSRecordCallStartedEvent links the data from the EstablishedEvent (including the phone numbers involved) to the ARSRecordCallStarted.

Now I know the recording is being performed by VMpro, and if I wasn't using MediaManager (Voice Recording Library) then the recording would be deposited in a voice mailbox. I could retrieve it using data from the corresponding AVM events. But when using the Media Manager, the call recording is transferred to the Media Manager archive and is not left in a Voice Mailbox.

As far as I can tell, I have no way of locating the recording in the Media Manager archive programmatically, no way of retrieving it, no way of linking it to the call for which I have the call-related metadata.

Media Manager has a nice user interface, but I want to record access keys in a CRM system that will document to the call and link it to the recording. So I need keys for the recording and some way of automating the retrieval.

So, in short, is there a Media Manager API?
If not, does anyone have other solutions. One that I'm considering is to direct all recordings to a single VMPro mailbox and not use Media Manager at all. But that's a shame since media Manager would be great for operations not related to the workflows I am trying to automate.

Any insights are appreciated!

--- Bob

JohnBiggs
As you have noticed there are not forums for every product/API. For those products/APIs that are lacking forums, they are, in general, a pay for support model. Your membership level in the program is directly correlated with your ability to create support requests against product areas that are provided for free versus those that are for fee. IP Office support through Avaya requires, at a minimum, a support enabled membership.

Please see https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/program_benefits/membership_overview/index.gsp#tabs-1 if you are interested in a higher level membership.
Go to:   
Mobile view