atlas1147
Hi, We have been developing the "Outbound Calling System" with JTAPI ver6.3.
In our system, Agent can predictive-call in these procedure.

1, AgentTerminal.addAgent() and logging into the specific ACDAddress.
2, Agent.setState(READY) and wait distributed call
3, Calling-Engine detecting "setState(READY)", and excute CallCenterCall.connectPredictive()

For example, an agent logged into the ACDAddress that is linked to the skill "X".

My understanding is that Agent will be distributed only X-call, if Agent have two different skill "X" and "Y" on PBX.

However in actuality, Agent will be distributed both X-call and Y-call.

Is this behavior the JTAPI specification or known-issue?
? If this is known-issue, that issue was already solved in JTAPI ver7.0?
What mean is the ACDAddress that is argument of addAgent()?

Please excuse my poor English.

regards.
MartinFlynn
I am going to assume that your system is configured with Expert Agent Selection (EAS) as this is what allows agents to support several skills.

When an agent logs into a Communication Manager which is in EAS mode, he is logged in for ALL of his skills. It is not possible to log him in for one skill and not another.

AgentTerminal.addAgent() does support a parameter called ACDAddress. If Communication Manager is not in EAS mode, this parameter is used to say which skill the agent is logging into. However, with EAS enabled, this parameter is ignored as the agent is logging into all his skills.

For more information, you can look at the documents "TSAPI for Avaya Communication Manager Programmer’s Reference" (in the setAgentState section) and "Call Vectoring/Expert Agent Selection (EAS) Guide". The TSAPI Programmers Reference is useful as JTAPI is just a Java OO wrapper around TSAPI and the TSAPI PG gives more in-depth information than the JTAPI PG.

Martin
atlas1147
Hi,Martin.

When I confirmed the documents, our Communication Manager is configured with EAS mode just as you said.

I understand that, the parameter is ignored on EAS mode. (that is specification)

Thank you so much, You've been very helpful.

Best regards.
Go to:   
Mobile view