RafaelContreras

I can not delete the Snap-in, from the service manager, but if you let it install and uninstall. This happened to me after several errors that occur in different time were generated, not constant see attached image.

how can I manually delete it

thank you aprecuate your help..

rafael
  • [Thumb - Error_Snapin.png]
[Disk] Download
JoelEzell
Hi Rafael, to clarify, are you unable to delete the snap-in even when it is uninstalled? Snap-ins must be uninstalled before they can be deleted.

A few other questions:
- What version of Breeze is this?
- Do you have a service contract for this system?
RafaelContreras
Hello
Joel, yes, I install the snap, it does not work, I do not know why I am investigating, I uninstall it to install a new version, when I try to delete it, I can not erase it, it happened after the errors that were presented to me in the attached image. how do I manually delete it?

I'm a service administrator and I force it to deseint it, but it still appears. I check if it is in a profile and it is not.

Apreciate your Help

thank
  • [Thumb - Error_Snapin (1).png]
[Disk] Download
RafaelContreras
HI joel

Sorry I did not see the question about the version and contract.

if it is an avaya channel in colombia COMWARE https://www.comware.com.co
have a service contract and update

I am a developer contracted for comware and the company where I am is avaya channel NSG TELECOM SERVICIES
http://www.ngstele.com/

more information about breeze :

Avaya Breeze Software Version Inventory

Release: 3.4.0.1.340120
Revision: 37288
Build: 20
RTS Version: VMWARE_AUS-3.4.0.1.340120
Call Processing: Not Installed
Management: 7.1.3.0.713005
SM Tools: 7.1.3.0.713005
DRS: 7.1.3.0.713005
CDR: Not Installed
NCS: Not Installed
Security Module: 7.1.3.0.713002
nginx: 1.10.1
Firewall: 7.1.3.0.713002
WebSphere AS: 8.5.5.10
SAL Agent: 7.1.3.0.3
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.2 (Maipo)
VMware Tools: 10.0.5.52125 (build-3227872)
SDK API Version: 3.4
Environment: Customer provided VMware
OS Enhanced Security: Disabled

again thanks for the support
JoelEzell
This will need a more detailed level of analysis. Can you please let me know if you have a service contract, and what version of Breeze you have?
JoelEzell
Thanks Rafael. This should be handled as a field trouble ticket through the service contract on your system. The same is true for the other issue that you posted about. Plase proceed with that direciton and let me know if you run into any roadblocks.
RafaelContreras
thank you very much joel for your timely and quick response,
I'm not in Colombia at the cede de comware, but I'll talk to the Comware infrastructure staff to open the trouble ticket, but I have to resolve the issue for my part of development to continue with the project

I tell you in this way .. the results trouble ticket.

I only have one last question in the attached image of Name: "NotNormal.png", it is not normal. It occurs at different times when the installed snap-in is placed in errors and after a while it is placed back in normal state.

the subject is complex. because they are two things and I must create a report to open the trouble ticket. or open 2 trouble ticket. or one trouble ticket

Best regards

thanks for your time
  • [Thumb - NotNormal.png]
[Disk] Download
JoelEzell
I would say probably 2 tickets. Please make sure when opening the ticket to note that you posted this issue to DevConnect and I told you this was a platform issue to be investigated, NOT a custom snap-in issue. You can give my name specifically.
RafaelContreras

ready, I keep you informed and I will write it in the report ..

regards..

appreciated your help
Go to:   
Mobile view