JaydeepH
Dear Team,

Environment:
AAEP 7.2.0
AAOD 7.2.1.0502
POM 3.1.1
SIP based integration

Call flow:
POM launches an outbound call (using campaign-strategies) --> end user answers the call --> IVR application played back to the end-user --> IVR application blind transfer to agent --> end-user and agent remain on call at the end.

Requirement:
1. When POM launches an outbound call, we need to pass some parameters (contact attribute values ~ 30 string length) to the IVR application to be played back to the end user
2. When call transfers to the agent, we need to pass the same 30 string length value to the agent

I have checked solutions for the 2nd requirement which can be achieved using PrepareAAI and then using transfer node by assigning variable value to pass parameters.

I am concerned about the 1st requirement - is there any way to pass parameters to IVR (OD) application while POM launches an outbound call to the end user?

The document: Using Proactive Outreach Manager v3.0.4 (Page 159-160) has some details under Call Result Custom Node:
Application: Select the OD application from dropdown to be played back to the end user
VDN: Enter a string here. This is passed as a parameter to the OD application.

I am not sure how to use this VDN method as what we need to pass is a "custom" Contact Attribute value (30 string length).

Appreciate any inputs on this topic.

Thanks for your support.

Warm regards,
Jaydeep Hatekar
Go to:   
Mobile view