iNikonov
Dear team,
How can I receive an ACD skill group in which some number is exist using jtapi. For example, I can get it by SMS (with input field Extension, in the answer skill is in ACD_Grp field). Can I do something like that using JTapi?

Thx.
MartinFlynn
Do you meant that you have the Hunt-groups Extension number and you want to find the Hunt-group's Group Number (aka Skill)? If so, then no. You will need to use SMS. JTAPI generally uses Extension numbers.

Martin
iNikonov
Hi. In jtapi docs i've found an Agent class and there is a method called getACDAddress. Isn't it what i been looking for? In Exerciser i create a terminal instance and get associated agent with this terminal by getAgents() method. Then in Agent instance I can correctly get agentID and State, but when i call getACDAddress(), method returns null value. I can't figure out why.
MartinFlynn
As far as I know, if Communication Manager is using skills-based routing, getACDAddress will return null. Presumably, this is because the agent can have several skills and therefore be a member of several ACDs. getACDAddress only has the capability of returning one number so, in this case, it would be meaningless.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view