Ivalberto
Hi Guys,

I have and applications capturing in the appRoot Node the hangups with the On Disconnect from the palette.
What i seen :

• Some time the event is perfect catched.

• See the attached image where in this calls the event has not been captured. I have and assignation after the OnDisconnect event in the app root, and some times the app doesn't go through the node... and in my custom termination save the calls as another state.

• The flow is next : caller goes through the apps select a few options, the apps says "i going to transfer the call" ... I assing "1" to a var. the customer hangup if the flow goes to the On Disconnect the app should assing "2" to the var. but the var still with the previuos value "1". so my custom termination is wrong.

Best Regards
    • [Thumb - eventDisconnect.png]
    [Disk] Download
    WilsonYu
    The system might have triggered some other events than the disconnect event. You would need to check in the MPP/Voice browser log to see what event actually got triggered
    Ivalberto
    Hi Wilson,

i found this log(Attached) for a specific call with the issue. I see the event "Got VoiceXML exception: connection.disconnect.transfer"

this event is not catched by OnDisconnect on the appRoot ? why is a exception ?

if you can check the log i appreciated that.

Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards.
    Filename LogLLamadaDisconnect.txt [Disk] Download
    WilsonYu
    This event is typical after the blind transfer. In this case, you should have your custom termination pointed to by the transfer node.

|FINER|CommonVXI.Interpreter|23587|Session=TPCF358-MPP2-2019035211404-168|VXI.cpp:7074:VXI::transfer_element - blind transfer done|TPCF358-MPP2####
    Line 56367: @2019-02-04 16:15:59,341|PAVB_03335|INFO|VB|23587|Session=TPCF358-MPP2-2019035211404-168|Got VoiceXML exception: connection.disconnect.transfer
    Ivalberto
    thanks Wilson.

But one question how can i capture that event in the transfer Node ? becouse if the transfer is ok ,the flow is correct ... with a OnDisconnect into transfer Node ? or try/catch?

Best regards.
    WilsonYu
    If you look at the vxml generated in the trace.log, you can see the event is automatically programmed to point at the next node from the transfer node.
    Ivalberto
    Thanks, Wilson ... but how can i identify if was a hangup or the transfer is ok , to assing a value for each case? becouse the next node is the same for both cases.

Best Regards.

WilsonYu
    You have make the next node coming out from the transfer node a little different.
    Ivalberto
    Hi Wilson, i taking back this issue, how can i make differente the next node ? can you give me any example or indications please.

Best Regards.

WilsonYu
    I attached a app mimicking what you seem to try to do. Is that what you want?
    Filename TestDisconnTrans.zip [Disk] Download
    Ivalberto
    Hi Wilson.

basically yes. but with a important things. When the transfer is ok (Not disconnect) the termination code is one, but when disconnect is other. So in the example tha you send always is the same code for both situations.

I try to do this with a consultation transfer or a bridged transfer but my transfer is a agent queque and the answer event is throws only if an agent take the call... and i need the event in the moment that i transfer to de queque (no matther if agent answer or not) ... becouse i can have the app alive when the calls is on the queque (for long time).

Thanks in advance.
    WilsonYu
    You don't get an event and you can not throw an event when waiting for the transfer in VXML. It is not possible.
    Go to:   
    Mobile view