ajprokop
This came from a customer:

"I figured out how to upload the wav files to Aura MS. I have no idea what Media URI/cstoreURI to use to retrieve it for a Play Announcement task."

Can someone tell me what the file name format should be? Thanks.
quetwo
ajprokop wrote:This came from a customer:

"I figured out how to upload the wav files to Aura MS. I have no idea what Media URI/cstoreURI to use to retrieve it for a Play Announcement task."

Can someone tell me what the file name format should be? Thanks.

cstore://announcement?ns=namespace&cg=contentgroup

This would play the announcement.wav file in the namespace namespace (the first thing you select when you choose media browser), and then contentgroup folder. Always have a language folder (for example, en_us) inside your contentgroup folder, and select "Select Language" and use the en_us language in the play announcement properties folder. Sometimes Breeze will try and use the language when you don't select it -- sometimes it won't. To be consistent, always force it to use the language.

cstore://i_am_dead?ns=breeze&cg=nicktest

That plays the i_am_dead.wav (or .mp3), in my breeze namespace, and in the nicktest/en_us/ folder.
ajprokop
Thank you! I've passed your answer to the customer.
RajeshChandrashekar
thansk @quetwo , if you using a language folder then in your media tasks, use locale property or mapping and use the same language name.

Refer chapter 7 for media management.
https://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/101033402

Thanks,
Rajesh
rundwegpv
RajeshChandrashekar wrote:thansk @quetwo , if you using a language folder then in your media tasks, use locale property or mapping and use the same language name.

Refer chapter 7 for media management.
https://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/101033402

Thanks,
Rajesh

Effective and interesting post for reading
Castagna
Choose this option to store documents in your agency's database. Vertafore recommends this option for maximum security and accessibility to the documents. Documents saved to the database have a size limitation of 100 MB per file Upsers
Go to:   
Mobile view