venu092
How to enable Context Store connector in pluggable connectors? Required For Checking the pom based application in OD

Because in default Avaya OD iso eclipse it is not enabled if we imported pom based application it will show "INVALID CALL FLOW ITEM" i have attached snapshot as well. Please help me to resolve this asap. Thanks

• [Thumb - Capture.PNG]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
You need to find out from the party who provided you the app in order to know which PDC was being used exactly to develop this app.
NarmathaM
Hi Wison,

I just downloaded the sample POM application from devconnect(Blood Donor Service app) for self learning, but the above mentioned screenshot is showing as error while importing the application in OD, can you please guide us to clear the error and default PDC for all sample applications.

Regards
Narmatha M
WilsonYu
I don't have the sample app you are talking about and by looking at the screenshot, I don't know which PDC or the lack of it contributes to the invalid node error. Could you post the app?
NarmathaM
Hi Wilson,

I'm attaching the sample POM application,Kindly import and check the error, we are not able to clear the error, and also please guide us it requires any plugins.

Regrads
Narmatha M
Filename pom-sample-application-blood-donor-service-1_0.zip [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
You are missing the PDC called "com.avaya.sce.pdc.pim.ui.DataConnector". It should be a component provided by the POM product. I don't know where you can get it. Please consult your Avaya product contact or Avaya Support.
Go to:   
Mobile view