ajprokop
I have a need to create a conference call with Breeze. I thought that Add Participant would do that for me, but when I read the help for the task, it says this"

"If the call is ringing, Add Participant has the effect of adding another participant so that multiple participants are ringing. If the call has dropped to a single participant (if allowed by the Call Termination Policy), Add Participant can be used to add another participant. If the call already has two connected (established, talking) participants, Add Participant is not allowed."

Clearly, that tells me it's not for conference. If so, what Breeze task will create a conference call once a call has been established?

Thanks
PrakashN
Andrew,

The way you need to achieve conferencing in a Breeze / Engagement Designer scenario is to use a Conferencing Bridge and keep dialing participants into that Breeze into the conference. Breeze supports only two participants in a call natively.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
Go to:   
Mobile view