ShackyPoh
Hi,

i have imported a web service into my project, the input parameters and output parameters were auto-generated, with input parameters being a complex variable and output parameter being a simple variable and is a java obj.

The web service returns a xml formatted java object but i was unable to read the xml using xpath. When doing XPath Expression Evaluation, the error returned was output parameter cannot be cast to org.w3c.dom.Node. Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
WilsonYu
You could be given an object that is defined in the Axis2 stub code in your project.
ShackyPoh
Hi All,

It turns out that i have to use a class from the imported wsdl in order to read the output.
WilsonYu
That's basically what I said. Axis2 creates the classes according to the wsdl.
JNemani
Sorry to hijack your thread but I'm having the same issues. I have been attempting many things provided via the web for almost 2 weeks and am unable to read one response as a java obj and really have to get moving on a critical development project.

I don't know java well.

Is there anyone I can send details that could help me establish a response from an AuthenticateRequest / AuthenticateResponse type communication? I can't post all of it here for security reasons, but could really use the help to get started.

I will send all the details required and where I am stuck.

Thanks.
Go to:   
Mobile view