ajprokop
I am helping a customer on Breeze ED 3.2 with a Snap-In and ran into a problem.

The call comes into a Call Intercept on Called Number Snap-In. The workflow tries to route to new destination. To do so, it uses Forward Call and puts the number in the "Forward to" property. I run the workflow and it says it worked. However, the call never goes to the new number. If I run traceCE I see the call come in and the call go out. However, the To SIP header in the outgoing call still shows the originally dialed number. It does not show the new number. It does show the new number in History-Info, though.

Can someone tell me why this isn't working? Is the workflow wrong (i.e. using Forward Call) or is there a bug in 3.2.

Thanks.
JoelEzell
Hi Andrew, this is a common point of confusion. Breeze leaves the To header intact after a Forward Call task (divertTo in the Java API), changing the Request URI instead (the URI right after the INVITE). This is in accordance with the SIP RFCs. Can you please confirm that this URI is being changed? If so, the task is working as designed and since Aura focuses almost exclusively on the R-URI, all should be well.
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi,
I see Joels reply, retracting my response.

Thanks,
Rajesh
ajprokop
Thanks Joel! I should have known that. :-(
JoelEzell
No worries. This has been a topic of much debate even among the SIP experts here at Avaya, so don't feel bad. Have a good weekend!
Go to:   
Mobile view