tomfelice
Is there any documentation on this application?

What version of OD is required?

I loaded into OD 7.2.1 and it shows errors. See attachments.
  • [Thumb - SampleError3.JPG]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - SampleError1.JPG]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - SampleError2.JPG]
[Disk] Download
DaraGeary
The sample application compiles in functionality from a Pluggable Data Connector - the Oceana Services PDC - and this must be dropped into the Eclipse 'plugins' folder and the workspace restarted in order to use it. The filename for 3.5 will be something like 'oceana-pdc-plugin-9.0.16'.
tomfelice
Thanks, I found the plugin and now the error have are resolved.
Avaya Breeze/ED integration (Workflows and Context Store).

I can not seem to located the documentation on this plugin.

Also is there any other documents that explain interfacing an OD application with Oceana.

Can someone send me then location or link.

Thanks
DaraGeary
The Context Store Snap-In Developer Guide 3.6.0.0 does have a good section about the CS PDC for OD.
tomfelice
All info so far excellent.

Now I an looking for support files referenced in the application, such as, the properties files, prompt files, etc.

Also I assume there was a design spec of some sort that describes the application options and flow.

Thanks
DaraGeary
The application doesn't use any prompts, it makes use of TTS for the voice menus. The properties file is in the project file structure - under the 'config' folder. This folder must be included when exporting the project WAR file.

Prompt files for CM can be found as follows:
Login to Devconnect
Choose Downloads tab
Then under “Customer Experience Management” section choose link “Avaya Oceana Solution”
Filters – Choose Release 3.5

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/331e1225-0039-46a1-8835-80effd065b06
Go to:   
Mobile view