ajprokop
Since the Real-Time Speech Snap-In is no more, are the Java APIs to perform those actions gone, too?
JohnBiggs
given it is a REST interface, I don't see that a java interface was provided for it. However perhaps you can find what you are looking for here:

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_breeze/avaya_snap_ins/real_time_speech/interfaces/index.gsp

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_breeze/avaya_snap_ins/real_time_speech/releases/3_1/index.gsp#tabs-product-horiz-2

ajprokop
There are actually several Java classes for speech search: SpeechFactory(), SpeechSearchListener(), etc.

That leads me to a new question. Does the Rest interface still exist, or was that pulled along with the Snap-In?
JoelEzell
Hi Andrew, unfortunately none of that functionality is available any longer through the existing Java or REST APIs. Alternatives using Avaya Conversational Intelligence will hopefully be available before too long.
ajprokop
Thank you, Joel. Can you define "not too long"? I have a customer that really wants to deploy this functionality.
JoelEzell
Andrew, I'll make sure the relevant parties are aware of this request and we'll see what we can do to satisfy your customer. I'll also suggest that we deprecate the Java APIs and ED task types.
ajprokop
That would be fantastic. I meet with the customer on Wednesday and I would love an answer before then.

One more thing, I have been reading what I can find about Conversational Intelligence and I see mentions of an API. However, I don't see anything on DevConnect that tells me what that API is and what it can do. Has it been published?
Go to:   
Mobile view