MarcusHuang
I have a call flow that plays a CSTORE URL announcement in a flow. If I bypass the announcement, the flow works no issue, if I try to engage the announcement using a CSTORE URL the instance of the flow just hangs until it eventually times out. I am on 3.4, but on 3.2 I had no issues with the announcement playing via cstore url, but now 3.4 no longer uses the expression to engage AMS as it is an added server under elements. Any one know what could be causing this?

Breeze - 3.4
AMS - Avaya Aura® Media Server - v.7.8.0.410

PrakashN
Marcus,
Can you get the DEBUG log for the workflow that hangs please?

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
MarcusHuang
PrakashN wrote:Marcus,
Can you get the DEBUG log for the workflow that hangs please?

Sent via PM
RajeshChandrashekar
Hi,
As prakash requested please send us the debug logs
to understand the problem, is the announcement getting played? could you please check if AMS is working fine ?
you could check this by executing a command in breeze node :
[cust@barnda094 root]$ mscc
Result: OK
Media Server Host Name: barnda212
Media Server: barnda212.inblrlab.avaya.com
Operation State: unlocked
Load Factor: 1
CPU Usage: 2
- Detailed Result -
OK

try giving http url and check if the media is getting played.

to enable debug logs on breeze
ce dlogon

to enable debug logs on ED
ce dlogon EngagementDesigner

Tail the two log files, before running the scenario
ce dlogw | tee /tmp/breeze.log
ce dlogw | tee /tmp/ed.log

also please share traceSM from Session Manager.

run the scenario, and stop tailing the log files, send us the two logs along with the trace.

MarcusHuang

I figured out the issue.

10:34:18,427 ? ERROR ? [::Context] SSL exception: Host name '192.168.11.1' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (C=US, O=Avaya, CN=ABCAMS01.hostname.com)
10:34:23,519 ? ERROR ? [::Context] SSL exception: Host name '192.168.11.2' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (C=US, O=Avaya, CN=DEFAMS01.hostname.com)
10:34:23,546 ? ERROR ? [::Context] SSL exception: Host name '192.168.11.3' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (C=US, O=Avaya, CN=GHIAMS01.hostname.com)
10:34:23,665 ? ERROR ? [::Context] SSL exception: Host name '192.168.11.4' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (C=US, O=Avaya, CN=JKLAMS01.hostname.com)
10:34:25,432 ? ERROR ? [::Context] SSL exception: Host name '192.168.11.6' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (C=US, O=Avaya, CN=MNOAMS01.hostname.com)
Go to:   
Mobile view