Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Forum Index » Engagement Designer » Call Rest with oauth   XML

MichaelNorman

I am in need of calling a rest service that requires an oauth token. My requirements are that we use grant_type=client_credentials as well as specifying the scope. I don't see a way to make these adjustments via the UI. If I try leaving out Username/Password fields which are optional according to the documentation, I receive the error
"The OAuth URL, User name, Password, OAuth Client ID and OAuth Cleint Secret should be configured/provided when OAuth is selected and OAuth token is not provided."

However if I supply dummy values for those fields, it looks like it tries to use grant_type=password.

MichaelNorman

Forgot to mention that I have configured Oauth Client ID, Oauth Client Secret, and Oauth URL in the task.
RajeshChandrashekar

Hi,
currently, the task doesn't seem to support the client credential grant type, we would take this enhancement and would provide this in next release
smithclarkson01

Hi,
currently, the task doesn't seem to support the client credential grant type, we would take this enhancement and would provide this in next release

facing this same prob since a long time now

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/09/2019 16:20:01

Go to: