1buckeyefan
ECC is attempting to connect to a callback URL but I am getting an error saying that the CA Issuer can not be verified. I've installed the correct certs using the SMGR Manage Trust Certificate process but that does not appear to load the cert into the ca-bundle.

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.
JoelEzell
I'm not sure if the version of the EventService that you have is able to dynamically load new trusted certs. Have you tried rebooting your Breeze nodes?
1buckeyefan
yes with no change the certs are not getting loaded into the keystore
Ihjaz
Hi,

When you say "certs are not getting loaded into the keystore", do you mean you are not able to see the certs from SMGR -> Services -> Inventory -> Manage Elements -> Select your Breeze server -> More Actions -> Manage Identity Certificates.

Can you please navigate the above path and verify if all your Breeze nodes has the right certificates for the required services?
BrettonAtkin
I would say That a Microsoft Azure Certification is highly respected With Both IT & o-IT communities where strong project management skills are required. I would suggest getting your Microsoft Azure Certification. You can prepare yourself for the Azure exam to get Microsoft Azure credentials.
Go to:   
Mobile view