AnkurDhoot
Hi Support team,

We have a server from where we log in to AADS server using following API: https://cbc-aads.avayatoday.com/acs/bsid/f03bc46a-62b4-4277-90ae-30d9b645635f/resources/userdetails/self
Now if I log in to above URL with basic authentication in request body with one credential say X and then if I log in with another valid credential says Y, then I get the earlier user's i.e. X's contact object in response instead of Y's object. Also, even if we pass invalid credential the second time, the response is 200 OK with contact object. Is there a solution to that, I tried the same with Postman too and results into a similar issue, kindly let me know if we can pass something in the request which can result into avoiding cache which seems to be the problem at AADS server's end.

Regards
Rumata
Hi,
Thank you for your question.

Could you confirm that you used the same User instance for X and Y credentials? If you do, described behavior is possible due to cached server cookies. To enforce new credentials you need to shutdown and remove the User instance, then create a new one providing Y credentials.
Go to:   
Mobile view