niharika
I have downloaded Blood Donor application to set up Orchestration Designer. AAOD 7.2.2

But I get these errors. Which plugin should I add and how. Its my first time with Avaya Aura. Apppreciate any help.

Description Resource Path Location Type
Call flow item is not valid. Either the type no longer exists, or the plug-ins that define the item type are not installed. Type: com.avaya.sce.pdc.pim.ui.DataConnector.addContactToJob main.flow /BloodDonor/flow processContactMethod Orchestration Designer Invalid

Call flow item is not valid. Either the type no longer exists, or the plug-ins that define the item type are not installed. Type: com.avaya.sce.pdc.pim.ui.DataConnector.AddToDNCList main.flow /BloodDonor/flow addToDNC Orchestration Designer Invalid

Call flow item is not valid. Either the type no longer exists, or the plug-ins that define the item type are not installed. Type: com.avaya.sce.pdc.pim.ui.DataConnector.getContactInfo main.flow /BloodDonor/flow getVars Orchestration Designer Invalid

Call flow item is not valid. Either the type no longer exists, or the plug-ins that define the item type are not installed. Type: com.avaya.sce.pdc.pim.ui.DataConnector.updateDisposition main.flow /BloodDonor/flow addToDNC Orchestration Designer Invalid

The constructor Event(String, String[], null) is undefined alterContactMethodMsg.java /BloodDonor/WEB-INF/src/flow line 112 Java Problem

WilsonYu
Looks like this PDC (id com.avaya.sce.pdc.pim.ui.DataConnector) is provided by the POM team. You would need their support. Contacting Avaya Support is your best bet.
niharika
Thanks Wilson.
Go to:   
Mobile view