AbhishekNaudiyal
Hi Team,

I'm trying to build a softphone using Avaya DMCC SDK for .net.

I want to display DNIS/ANI and Huntgroup in the softphone.

Regards,
JohnBiggs

DNIS/ANI are SS7 concepts and not delivered to the PBX. PBXs receive what is referred to as called party number, which is often something DNIS was mapped to (although not always). Through the call control services, DMCC will deliver called party number information. Depending on how the PBX is setup that can also be the hunt group number. When vectoring is used the called party number may or may not be the called party number provided by DMCC.

Start by using the DMCC Dashboard (contained in the .NET SDK), and observe the behavior when you have a call control listener. Then make use of the sample apps to observe the coding techniques needed to create a session, create a device ID, establish a call control listener, and then in this case you will begin receiving call control events when the observed station receives and places calls.
MartinFlynn
To get the information that John mentioned, you will need to start a Call Control monitor on the agent's station. In particular, the Delivered event is most likely to be useful to you.

SimpleRecord is, I think, the only .Net sample application and, IIRC, it does not use a Call Control monitor. If you search through this forum, you should find at least one thread where I gave a brief description of how to start a Call Control monitor and receive events from it.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view