Please login or register to access secure site features.

Note: By continuing to use DevConnect Program Services you agree to our latest Registered Member Terms.

Sign in using DevConnect ID

Forgot password?

Trouble logging in?

Submit a ticket for Registration Support.

I have an SSO ID

?
sign in

Don't have a DevConnect or SSO ID ?

Create a DevConnect account or join the program.

register now
^
Forum Index » Engagement Designer » Dynamic Task environment setup issue   XML

smal1

When creating the scaffolding I am getting the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:3.1.1:generate (default-cli) on project standalone-pom: The desired archetype does not exist (com.avaya.workflow.sdk:task-archetype:3.6.0.0.60010) -> [Help 1]
PrakashN

Have you installed the SDKs? You will first need to install the Breeze SDK and then the Engagement Designer SDK - in that order. The error tells that the ED task archetype is not found on your machine, which will be installed as part of the SDK installation.

Prakash Natarajan
System Architecture Consulting Engineer
Engagement Designer
Avaya
smal1

yes thank you, wrong order. now I am getting an error when doing the mvn clean install -Psvar build step.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project readnumbers-svar: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.csggc:readnumbers-svar:pom:1.0: Could not transfer artifact com.avaya.zephyr.zephyrCommon.xsds:archive-xsd:jar:3.6.0.1.360104 from/to workflow-maven (https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/): nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com: Unknown host nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com
smithclarkson01

I'm in the process of cleaning up the code a bit and getting a quick page setup with links on my site. I will be sure to update and post it asap, im hoping by tomorrow/saturday at the lastest!
BathSeal

smal1 wrote:yes thank you, wrong order. now I am getting an error when doing the mvn clean install -Psvar build step.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project readnumbers-svar: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.csggc:readnumbers-svar:pom:1.0: Could not transfer artifact com.avaya.zephyr.zephyrCommon.xsds:archive-xsd:jar:3.6.0.1.360104 from/to workflow-maven (https://nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com/repository/workflow-maven/walgreenslistens): nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com: Unknown host nexus-ott.forge.avaya.com

Your Blog is very nice. Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/07/2020 22:31:07

Bar1ry

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread MyCFAVisit.
Travis4

Much obliged for spreading the information YourTexasBenefits
Cruickshank

I’ve been fighting with applying Dynamic Updates on my SCCM managed machines and finally made a breakthrough last night. I’d love some feedback on whether it works for you.

I’ve heard back from Rob York on the ConfigMgr team and they are actively looking into why this isn’t working in ConfigMgr as expected when you use the Override checkbox in your Upgrade TS.

www.myaarpmedicare.com login

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/07/2021 06:28:20

Moody15

Organizational decision making and error in a dynamic task environment ... In their paper, they setup a computer modeling of organization's performance.

NavyArmyCCU

Go to: