RossParrent
I calling an OD app a newly built AEP. The app has been running fine on AEP 7.0.2, and I'm trying to get it to run on EP 7.2. The app has not moved per se - I'm just calling it from a different EP. The tomcat server remains consistent in the Application directories on both EPMs.
App is working fine until it gets to a point where it uses a Configurable Variable - a numeric VDN.
The app has a default "64700", but the CV as configured is "64712". The log only shows the default, not the CV. What should I check?
I've checked a couple other posts on this forum, but no clues. I've checked the EPM Web Service Authentication Settings. They appear to be the same as the 7.0.2 settings.
Attached is a log.
TIA
Ross Parrent, Support Engineer
Avaya Technology & Consulting (ATAC)
Pre-sales support
Filename TechCtrMainV42.log [Disk] Download

Ross Parrent Support Engineer | Sales Engineering | ATAC-Technicenter Highlands Ranch, CO 80129 | 720-444-8135 one number
WilsonYu
The EPM web service doesn't seem to return any CAV data. There should be a file named vpapplogclient.log in app server's log directory. That log file should have the specific error when OD is trying to get data from EPM.
Go to:   
Mobile view