VasilyL
Hi Gurus!
Customer has
EP 6.
AAOD 7.2.1.0.0502.

I faced with an interesting problem.
In IVR application we have a simple blind transfer. Transfer can be made towards VDN number or to mobile phone number.
No problem with VDN number.
No problem when a calling person pick up the phone.

The problem is when a calling person is not available or mobile phone is switched off.
In usual situation I can hear "The subscriber mobile phone is switched of or out of the network".
But in IVR case I hear only "The subscr...". So, only one second from the whole phrase.

I think that it must be set somewhere on the MPP side but according to our engineer it is possible only since EP7. Is it true?
Is it possible to send somehow parameters (with blind transfer) from IVR to increase such timeout?

Currently I can use Blind Transfer only.

Another question: If we think in theoretical way is there any chance that Bridge Transfer can help in such situation?

Thanks in advance!
Vasily.
WilsonYu
You have to take this to Avaya Support since it's dictated by how the platform works. I am not sure if there is any difference between versions of EP. From the app's perspective, once the blind transfer is in progress, you lose the control, and the call will be disconnected no matter what.
VasilyL
Hi Wilson,

Thanks for the answer!
Will tell customer to check this question with Avaya Support.
Go to:   
Mobile view