Rulo
hi Team:

I am trying to get subject from an incoming email interaction from a workflow to parse and use to it for routing purposes.
Is there any way to get it... I only can get from/to/body but no subject ¿¿??.

Best regards

Raúl
Rulo
Hi team again...

some other info about environment:

Oceana release 3.6.0.
EngagementDesigner release 3.6.0.0.60010.

Best regards

Raúl
PrakashN
Raúl,

What you are asking here is beyond Engagement Designer. I assume that you are talking about Oceana email solution. The details about the email are indeed stored in the Omnichannel database, but I do not have insight into whether that database has been exposed to end users. In Engagement Designer, there are ways to read from database tables using the DB tasks (Read from DB & Update DB). But for those tasks, the database should be exposed through Breeze Data Source Provider.

Several users are looking for this detail on how to get the email contents into the workflow to make intelligent decisions inside the flow. Some investigations are going on to see how to address this request. Maybe, outside of the workflow, there is a way to write the contents of the email into the Context Store and read them from the Context Store inside the flow. This is one of the options that is being investigated. Please stay tuned. Thanks!

Prakash.

Prakash Natarajan System Architecture Consulting Engineer Engagement Designer Avaya
digitalhikes
Wow, I want one of this product for my new startup company. Can you please guide me on how to do this. but I have knowledge of digital marketing from Best Digital Marketing Institute in Delhi which helps in my startup journey.
GowriShankar
Hi Prakash/Team,

I am trying to get subject from an incoming Oceana email interaction from a workflow to parse and use it for routing purposes.
Is this details are accessible for ED now?
Marylee
According to Invesp, turning an inactive subscriber into a customer costs 5 times cheaper than acquiring a completely new customer, where inactive subscribers generate 7% of overall business revenue mcdonalds survey code
GowriShankar
Hi Team,

Re-posting this message:

"I'm trying to get subject from an incoming Oceana email interaction from a workflow to parse and use it for routing purposes.
Is this details are accessible for ED now?"

Expected details in ED:

o Email To Addresses
o Email CC Addresses
o Email Subject
o Email Body

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks,
Gowri
Go to:   
Mobile view