Danwc
We have produced C++ code to obtain all data items from three of the six available Avaya RTD system tables. Two of these tables; Skillset and Application present no problems as all data fields are either numeric, fetched with the NIrtd_getValue function, or strings decoded from ID fields using the NIrtd_allocateName and NIrtd_getName functions.

The problem I have is that four of the fields in the Agent table are strings (not IDs to use as lookups) and are coming into our program as NIrtd_stValue types. This should be OK as at least one of the fields in this type is TCHAR*, however, the “string” value of these fields is a leading zero based collection of hex numbers, e.g., “02FBDED8” and I’m really in the dark as to how to decode these values into UNICODE text. Is there an API function I’ve missed?

The best solution would be to see example/sample source code for a version of the RTDAPP.exe program accessing the Agent table’s numeric and string fields.
Can anyone help with this?
Danwc
Would it be possible to get a copy of the RTDview.exe source code as this would, I’m sure, solve my problem with accessing the ID strings used in the Agent table?

Does anyone have any sample code for decoding strings from the ID columns in the Agent table?
FergusCameron [Avatar]
That really doesn't ring any bells, the agent state is numerical value. There's no source code for the RTDview application, unfortunately, but there is for the rtdapp, it is in the SDK that you downloaded. In short, however, there is an agent state header file which details the various bit settings for agent state.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Go to:   
Mobile view