MichaelNorman
We are troubleshooting an issue with some one way audio calls and we keep seeing the breeze server pop up, and we do see these errors in the log. Can you advise what this might be?

2019-08-13 15:26:47,080 [WorkManager.MediaServerThreadPool : 27] statemachine.nonblocking.NonBlockingStateMachineHelperImpl ERROR - run Exception caught:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor363.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:508)
at com.avaya.zephyr.helper.statemachine.nonblocking.StateEventMethodImpl.invoke(StateEventMethodImpl.java:64)
at com.avaya.zephyr.helper.statemachine.nonblocking.StateEventImpl.invoke(StateEventImpl.java:57)
at com.avaya.zephyr.helper.statemachine.nonblocking.NonBlockingStateMachineHelperImpl.run(NonBlockingStateMachineHelperImpl.java:161)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:522)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:277)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.ExecutorServiceImpl$1.run(ExecutorServiceImpl.java:81)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext.run(J2EEContext.java:811)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.WorkWithExecutionContextImpl.go(WorkWithExecutionContextImpl.java:222)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.ABWorkItemImpl.run(ABWorkItemImpl.java:206)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1892)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException
at com.avaya.media.p2p.aams.media.negotiator.state.machine.P2pAamsMediaNegotiatorStateBase.answerToMediaServer(P2pAamsMediaNegotiatorStateBase.java:58)
at com.avaya.media.p2p.aams.media.negotiator.state.machine.P2pAamsMediaNegotiatorStateExpectingAnswerAcceptedFromMediaServer.answerToMediaServer(P2pAamsMediaNegotiatorStateExpectingAnswerAcceptedFromMediaServer.java:23)
... 13 more
JoelEzell
Hi Michael, we're looking into this. Stay tuned.
JoelEzell
We think this will be difficult to resolve without logs. Please open a Siebel Service Request and we'll get you sorted out.
MichaelNorman
Thanks Joel, I'm not familiar with that process, should I just go through my maintenance provider?
Go to:   
Mobile view