Tanaji_Bhale
Hello,

I'm working on one POC for following use case,

Customer calls into contact center, agent receives the call & resolves the customer query. Then agent transfers the call to another department (e.g. survey department) to collect the feedback.

Problem statement-
The person who's answering this transferred call doesn't get original caller info(original customer name & number) such as display name & handle. Instead, the previous agent name & handle are being displayed at the receiving end.

Questions-

1. Can we update the display name & handle to original caller(customer) name & handle before the call transfer? if yes please suggest how this can be done in snap-in.
2. One approach I can think of is to change the calling participant display name & handle after agent transfers the call. But for this snap-in would require call transfer event, Is it possible to get call transfer event in snap-in?

Regards
Tanaji Bhale

JoelEzell
You could get a transferred event if you use the Engagement Call Control Snap-in (which in turn uses AES) or if you directly use an AES Java API such as DMCC. I _think_ your strategy would work but I'm not 100% certain. I can't think of other approaches.
Go to:   
Mobile view