RajatVerma
Hello All,

This may be replicated question as I found few threads related to this one but still not able to get the desired results. Also I hardly use the OD inbuilt DB operations so don't have much experience on this as well.

I am writing a CCXML application and need to push the current date in one of my DB table, DB used is oracle. IN CCXML I can't use the Set DateTime functions like I can use in VXML so only way I believe which is left out to me is create a Date string in some proper format so that OD accepts it.

For testing, I have created a DB operation in OD with one column datatype as TIMESTAMP (OD created the data type), In db column is date time. I am using OD execute SQL screen fotr testing

I tried using MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss tt - month, date year is ok but time is always inserted as 12:00:00:0000000 AM
I tried using MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm tt - month, date year is ok but time is always inserted as 12:00:00:0000000 AM
I tried using dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss - got error in OD as unparsable date.
I have tried many options but not able to get it worked.
WilsonYu
It's expecting the short format of the date and time on your Region & Language setting.
So the US format would be something like "10/15/2019 9:23 PM"
Go to:   
Mobile view