sercanoztorun
Hello Dear Experts,

i have very strange problem. we develop speech project in OD 7.2.2 .
i want to debug application on Application Simulator but aes connection error occured.

i add Avaya AES Connector on pluggable connector page in eclipse.

Note : i export speech project for Experience Portal Platform and deploy tomcat there is no problem it works like a charm. Also i remove Avaya AES Connector then debug application it works like a charm. But in debug application and check Avaya AES Connector aes connection refused

i add TServer to runtimeconfig (you can see in the attachments). Also i add license server and it is ok in runtimeconfig.

My tomcat version 7.077.
i arrange tsapi.pro file in tomcat/lib.
i copy all jars in runtimeSupportTomcat7 to tomcat/lib.

i think problem in this error but i couldn't how to solve it.
***** Saw exception, tracing before report
com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Error loading PluggableConnectorInitialize class [com.avaya.sce.runtime.connectivity.cti.pdc.CTIConnectorInit] for initialVariablesPosted com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Unable to get socket connection: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect: Connection refused: connectjava.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
**** Root Cause

Why PluggableConnectorInitialize is fail.

All log files in the attachment.

• [Thumb - 2019-10-18 10_10_06-Window.png]
[Disk] Download
Filename trace.log [Disk] Download
Filename tomcatLog.txt [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
When you debug the app from the simulator, the app is not launch from a real call. Therefore it is not connecting to the real AES Connector. Instead, a fixed local port is been used to simulator the connection. The error indicate the port is not working. Anyway, simulation just help you to debug the logic and data in the your app, typically not useful for AES functions.
Go to:   
Mobile view