jcvalsesia
Hi,

I'm trying to connect to AES using DMCC's ServiceProvider.dll - DMCC Api Version Information: 8.1.68.0.

Calling:

public int StartApplicationSession(string serverIp, int serverPort, string applicationName, string userName, string userPassword, int sessionCleanupDelay, int sessionDuration, string protocolVersion, bool secure, object userState, bool startAutoKeepAlive, bool allowCertificateHostnameMismatch);

• Using port 4721 I was able to connect to the customer's AES when bool secure == true, but I can't connect to our Lab's AES.

• In Lab's AES I can connect using port 4721 and bool secure == false.

• In customer's AES I cannot connect using port 4721 and bool secure == false.

• I think is is AES configuration issue, but I can't find where to set it.

Using Dashboard I can connect in both environments lab's and customer's.
  • Customer's AES 8.1.0.0

• Lab's AES 8.0.0.0.0.6-0

• Logs:

2019-10-28 18:08:14.6316 41 INFO AESConnector.AESConnector.Connect Connecting...
    2019-10-28 18:08:17.2566 40 ERROR AESConnector.AESConnector.Connect Connect failed. Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream.

Any Idea?

Julio
    JohnBiggs
    1) check to see that port 4721 is enabled in the AES Web O&M: Networking -> Ports page. It is disabled by default.
    2) enabling secure in StartApplicationSession is normally done when using port 4722. If 4721 is enabled on AES and you are setting secure to true and you hare having connection issues, then I would assume you have a certificate issue between the PC running the dashboard and AES.

From the DashboardUserGuideV6.doc bundled with the DMCC SDK/DMCC Dashboard.
    ? AES Socket Port: This is the socket in AES to connect to; enter 4721 for an unsecured socket; enter 4722 for a secured socket (also need to check the “Secure Socket” checkbox); note for a secure socket: must have the Avaya security certificate installed (Avaya.crt) which comes with the SDK; to install the certificate double click on it and answer the questions.
    Go to:   
    Mobile view