HoraciMacias
Is there any way I can make ED blind-transfer a call into a destination?

I see there is a forward task but that seems to imply ED is still involved in the call after the call being forwarded.
Is there any way I can transfer the call so ED is no longer involved in the call?
AnuragAggarwal
When you invoke forward call, the call is between the caller and the phone number you forwarded to

ED just keeps listening to when call is ended, answered/not answered etc but does not take up any resources
Feliciano
Horaci,
yes, you can use Fwd task and the call is transfer blinded to the destination number.
Saludos
HoraciMacias
thank you both.
I was trying to find a way to actually release ED completely, by doing a "real" blind transfer, similarly to how you can transfer in VXML or OD.
I'll test with the forward call task.
JoelEzell
Hi Horaci, Breeze 3.6 added the ServiceManager.removeServiceFromCall() method. This API causes Breeze to do the attended transfer flow of Experience Portal, sending a REFER-Replaces to the caller side with the result being that Breeze is removed from the signaling path. A new ED task was added for this feature, but I'm afraid that I don't remember the task name. Hopefully Anurag can tell us what that is. I think that this will accomplish what you want.
JoelEzell
To be clear, you would do the Forward Call or Add Participant task, wait for answer, then do the new task that invokes the removeServiceFromCall API.
AnuragAggarwal
The task name is "Leave Call", it is under "Telephony Communications" drawer
HoraciMacias
Perfect, thanks Joel.
I'll give this a try.
Go to:   
Mobile view