TCSLtd
Hi

In the default Dialogflow App, I saw PAVB_06003 error in the AEP report. The documentation says the grammar was able to be created from the URI.

Can you let me know which event would have been caught i.e. either the error.recognition event was triggered or the error.noresource.asr in the firstPrompt node.
What could be the reason for this as I have got this the first time

Thanks
Navneet Kaur
WilsonYu
I am not sure of this platform specific issue. The sessionslot log of the AVB should show more of the cause of the error and the subsequent event it is triggering.
TCSLtd
From where i can check these logs?
WilsonYu
On EP. You can go though the EPM activity monitor menu to get to the AVB logs.
TCSLtd
I have attached the screenshot of the AEP menu. Can you let me know where will I find it
  • [Thumb - Capture1.PNG]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
Click on System Monitor. On the System Monitor page, click on the mpp server name. On the details page, click on the Service Menu at the lower right corner. In the separate window, click on the logs menu then VB. There are the sessionslot log files.
TCSLtd
Is there a way to handle these error in the OD app like PAVB_06003(grammar not created) and PAVB_00226 (HTTP connection lost). Some events I can catch for these so that I can place some logic for that
WilsonYu
If it does not trigger any specific event, it should trigger the "error" event.
TCSLtd
So, can I create an error event in project.events and catch in the prompt and collect blocks along with error.noresource.asr and error.recognition ?

WilsonYu
Yes, try to add the custom event.
TCSLtd
on MPP logs I can see Return code = CHANNEL_RESULT_ASR_GONE for PAVB_06003. Can you explain it more
WilsonYu
You would have to contact Avaya Support for further investigation on the platform side.
Go to:   
Mobile view