BharyokAshok
Requirement: Customer doesn’t have Self-Service and we want to route the calls via Oceana to Agents. However, we are not able to route as we are not able to set the attributes via CM/Call Center Elite and thus not able to use the OceanaVoiceAssisted Workflow.

Following is what we have done so far to get the calls routed.

Created a Ingress VDN and doing a Adjunct Route.
We see OceanaVoiceAssisted Workflow gets invoked however, after the Start palette the workflow goes into Error Handling at Retrieve Context palette.
Looking at the error it says 404 No data found.
We removed this palette and tried testing, the call now proceeds till RequestResource Palette but fails here giving error saying 400 Bad request ResourceMap or ServiceMap cannot be empty.

So we created one standalone workflow to set the ContextId and Attributes for the call, however this flow also fails saying “400 Bad request No data found or data is null”.

What we need to understand is how do we execute the OceanaVoiceAssisted Workflow and set the Context in Elite Call Prompting.

Ashok Bharyok
+91-7838282649
AnuragAggarwal
Can you please move this to oceana forum, oceana team would be able to answer this
JohnBiggs
What little I know about this call flow is that experience portal collects information from the call, and then populates the Oceana database with information about the call. It then sends the call off towards Oceana to be dispatched to an agent. Most likely EP is using UCID in the attributes it puts into the DB and attaching UCID information to the call so things are bound back together when the moment comes to dispatch the call to an agent. It may be using UUI data and creating its own UCID equivalent. Unfortunately, I don't know.

In a working Oceana environment, you could examine the SIP messaging between EP and Communication Manager and try to understand what was happening (or examine the information getting populated in to the DB). You may be able to find logs for the DB and see what is being queried with (UUI/UCID) and what attributes are being queried for... but you would still need a way to populate this information in both the call and the DB before you stood a chance of getting past the gate you are at. Getting past this first gate doesn't mean that you will succeed either. The call flow may have more dependencies than I am aware of on the initial handling by EP.

Since you are really trying to subvert the way Oceana is designed to work, beyond that insight, I can not help you further.
JairoAlexander
Hi AnuragAggarwal,

Is there a Oceana forum?
Where is it?

Thanks!
Go to:   
Mobile view