MCDeveloper
Hi,

I had a working environment with tomcat 9, Open JDK 12. Using OD 7.2.3 last December.
I stopped using it for a while and now I am getting license issues.

At first I thought the license had expired, but it has not. EPM sees it fine. (see attached file EPMLicensingOK.jpg).

But, when I check runtimeconfig licensing, it says the URL is invalid. (see attached file test1.jpg).
I made test1 at 16:01:40, and I get "com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Invalid runtime license", which makes sense as runtimeconfig sees the URL as invalid.

So, I have tried leaving the URL empty so that it allocates the license from EPM, and did a second test. (see attached file test2.jpg) but when I made a phone call at 16:04:34, my trace.log shows that the license is invalid and grace period expired.

I am not sure where else to check... I have restarted all the servers... shouldn't the plan of having EPM serve the license have worked given that EPM shows it ok?
What else can I try?

I see that catalina.out refers to the following:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: trustedcert.properties (No such file or directory)

however, I did find the trustedcert.properties file under the tomcat/lib folder with the following permissions:

-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 482 Dec 3 11:19 trustedcert.properties

(file attached also). Tomcat runs as root, so all files are owned by root.

Any help is appreciated...

Thank you!
Filename LicenseIssue.zip [Disk] Download
WilsonYu
This is in the release notes:

• WebLM 8 client (weblm.jar) - This OD release has been updated with the new WebLM client. The new WebLM client, which solves the https connection problem with JBoss/Wildfly, requires a manual step to make it work. Particularly it requires the trustedcert.properties file in a specific sub directory inside the app server deployment directory. The directory is different for different app server type. For Tomcat, you have to copy the trustedcert.properties from the lib directory into the webapps/WebLM/admin directory which you create manually under webapps. Otherwise, you would see an exception such as the following in the console log when configuring the https license url in runtimeconfig or running the app for the first time. For other app server, take note of the similar FileNotFoundException in the console log and move the trustedcert.properties to the sub directory indicated in the exception.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\OD723\deployment\apache-tomcat-
9.0.8\webapps\WebLM\admin\trustedcert.properties
If you start the Tomcat server using means (i.e. Windows service) other than the Startup script provided by Tomcat, chances are you don’t have the CATALINA_HOME environment variable configured. This environment variable is required by the WebLM 8 client to work. You can manually configure it to point to the Tomcat home.
Go to:   
Mobile view