mguthrie
I have a prompt and collect node that has two grammars; one is looking for exactly 16 digits, and the other is looking for a '#' as a custom grammar.

https://i.postimg.cc/t4T0kNKz/ODProblem1.png

If I press the # key, it immediately goes to "no match." I tried to trace what value OD thinks I am pressing by having "no match" go to a trace that checks the value of the prompt and collect node, but the value is empty.

I've also tried adding in an item property, making the terminating character #, but then it still goes to no match next.

WilsonYu
The default termination character is "#". If you want "#" be part of the grammar, you need to change the termination character to something else in the Property item.
mguthrie
This is the solution. Thank you. One more thing if you happen to know; the response time is a little slow after pressing the # key when I set * as the termination character instead. It takes about 5 seconds before it reaches the next node. Is there anything I can do to speed up the response time?
WilsonYu
I seems to me it is the processing on the platform. There is nothing the application can do.
Go to:   
Mobile view