Ahmadqadri
Hi,
Just want to understand how the licenses are consumed when using DMCC SDK.
These are the operations I am performing.
1) (Call Activities) MakeCall, Conference Call, Transfer Call, Disconnect and Hold Call
2) (Button Press) phone.PressButton() method
3) OFFHOOK, ONHOOK
4) Register terminal

The problem I am facing is that my application is consuming DMCC LICENSE, instead of TSAPI basic license. I have to make sure only Tsapi licenses are used because we do not have DMCC Licenses.

Note:
I view an earlier post related to this issue https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/1160.page#
In this post Martin has said
"For what you describe, you will need a TSAPI Basic license. There is no need to register the terminal for these Third Party features so there is no need for a DMCC license."

MartinFlynn
For 1), you will require a TSAPI Basic license.
For 2), 3) and 4), You will require a DMCC license.

So, in order to not require a DMCC license, you will not be able to put the phone on/off hook nor to press buttons.

Martin
Ahmadqadri
Thanks a lot Martin Flynn, I will try without these functions.

There are a few more things I would like to ask.
1) Does the RegisterTerminal method also requires DMCC License?
2) In my case DMCC License is acquired at the time of registering device. No button press or hookState change is used. Does that mean I am doing something during login which is causing DMCC LICENSE to be acquired. Or is it due to previous usage of these (FirstParty functions) on the same device.

Thanks again
MartinFlynn
The DMCC license is consumed when the application performs a register Terminal request. It is not possible to go on/off hook or press buttons without first registering the terminal. Hence, you cannot go on/off hook or press buttons without a DMCC license.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view