Ahmadqadri
Hi,

We are performing a testing with Avaya SIP station using AES DMCC .Net API, SIP phone call controlling is working fine. We have to send Call attach data form AEP to phone and phone to AEP. When we dial Experience Portal with user data UUI data is reaching on EP.

Connectivity between AEP and CM is H.323.

makeCall() functionality provided by DMCC, to initiate a call on IVR and attaching data with it as well. I am using a SIP entity to perform this task
This is my code snippet:

ThirdPartyCallController.MakeCallParameters attachData = new ThirdPartyCallController.MakeCallParameters();
attachData.CallingDevice = callingDeviceId ;
attachData.CalledDirectoryNumber = DeviceToBeCalled + ;
[b]attachData.UserData = new ThirdPartyCallController.UserData("Ahmad Waheed Qadri" + "|" + "number" + "|" );[/b]
int error = serviceProvider.getThirdPartyCallController.MakeCall(attachData, null);

However I am unable to get this data on IVR (Avaya Experience Portal) while the makeCall(attachData,null) functionality is working fine.

MartinFlynn
Make sure the trunk is configured on Communication Manager to send UUI. For example, check the following trunk parameters:

UUI IE Treatment
Send UUI IE?

The following parameters might also be important:

Codeset to Send National IEs
Supplementary Service Protocol

Check the Experience Portal installation/configuration documents to see if it makes any recommendations in this area.

Martin
JohnBiggs
In EP go to System Configuration > Applications > select application > check the Advanced Parameters “AAEP Setting.jpg” Not sure if thise are applicable to inbound UUI, but setting them should not hurt.
  • [Thumb - CM Setting.jpg]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - AAEP Setting.jpg]
[Disk] Download
Ahmadqadri
Success !
Go to:   
Mobile view