ViktorThierbach
Hello,

I'm trying to forward all incoming calls to another station - by using the IX sdk.
Threrefore I wanted to activate the features 'Callforwarding' and 'EnhancedCallForwarding'. But the Capability already shows me that it is not allowed, with denial reason 'invalid state'.

When I try to use the enable method 'EnableCallForwarding' or 'SetEnhancedCallForwardingStatus' I'm getting the exception "Unsupported - Feature invocation failed".

I'm not sure if I'm missing something to enable these features or if there is something wrong with my station.

Regards

Viktor
Pallavi_M
Thanks for posting your query!

Can you please provide the following info ?

1) Is callforwarding or enchancedcall forwarding button configured on SMGR for your ext ?
2) If yes, can you please verify if PPM is enabled or disabled in your configuration file ?
3) If yes, can you please set loglevel to debug and capture logs right from time the client is registered and you try activating these features?

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect support team
Pallavi_M
Thanks for your query!

Can you please provide the following info ?

1) Can you please check if your station has enhanced call forward and call forward buttons configured on SMGR ?
2) If yes, can you please check if these buttons are seen on your CM station form i.e. synch between CM and SMGR is done?
3 ) If yes, can you please confirm if you have PPM enabled in your configuration file ?
4) If yes, can you please set log level to debug and capture logs right from the time your App is registered and you are activating feature buttons ?

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
ViktorThierbach
Hello Pallavi and thanks for your reply.

1) Yes call forwarding is configured. Enhanced call forwarding ist not configured anymore.
2) Yes the call forwarding button is visible on my CM station and it is working fine as long as I don't use the sdk.
3) Yes PPM is enabled

I attached my debug log.

Thanks,
Viktor Thierbach
Filename IX_SDK_LOG.txt [Disk] Download
Pallavi_M
Hi,

I had look at logs:

SDK LOG - Level: Info - Tag: - Message: CUserImpl::ConfigServices(): This UserImpl = '0D23EE48' SIP enabled : 'true' SIP User ID : '732' Push enabled : 'false' HTTP enabled : 'false' HTTP User ID : '' PPM enabled : 'false' ACS enabled : 'false' WCS enabled : 'false' BFCP enabled : 'false' Zang enabled : 'false' IPO enabled :'false' IPO messaging enabled :'false'

I am seeing PPM enabled : 'false'

Can you please confirm if you are setting : PpmConfiguration.Enabled Property = true in UserConfiguration.PpmConfiguration Property ?

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
ViktorThierbach
Thank you, our initial configuration didn't seem to work here.

Now I'm setting ppm enabled manually right before creating the user, but I'm still getting the same error.
I attached a new Log file. I coud see PPM enabled : 'true' in there now.
Filename IX-LOG2.txt [Disk] Download
Pallavi_M
HI,

I checked your logs and I am seeing that when you are activating call forward, Avaya Communication Manager is denying activation request.

It is returning error: SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden (Denial 1428)

1428: Phys ext not cfwd avail
Logged-in Expert Agent Selection (EAS) agent’s physical extension is unavailable for any “simple” (on switch?) call- forwarding.

Can you please check if you have configured any agent related buttons configured ? Can you try remvoing the button and check if you are able to activate call forward ?

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
ViktorThierbach
Hi,

here is a screenshot of all my buttons.
  • [Thumb - MyStation732.png]
[Disk] Download
ViktorThierbach
I submitted my last reply too early and editing doesn't seem to work so here ist the missing text.

Hi,

here is a screenshot of all my buttons.
I removed the buttons agnt-login, auto-in and manual in but the error is still the same.
  • [Thumb - MyStation732.png]
[Disk] Download
Pallavi_M
Hi,

I checked with Avaya Communication Manager team and they mentioned to me that :

cfwd is not supported in CC environment .

There are couple such features which are not supported if set type is CC or has agnt-login button.

Can you let me know if you have configured 96xxSIPCC as set type ?

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
ViktorThierbach
Yes, the station I am using is of type 9611SIPCC.
Do you maybe have a list for not supported features in CC?
Pallavi_M
Hi,

Call forward, enhancing call forwarding are not supported. I would suggest to post this query on Communication Manager forum as server team would be appropriate team to provide this info.

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
Go to:   
Mobile view