psathaye.avaya.com
Hello,

I am using DMCC XML API.

I am able to establish session and logging in an agent through XML APIs

1. StartApplicationSession
2. GetDeviceID
3. MonitorStart
4. SetAgentState -> loggedOn

I am able to see that Agent gets logged in into Avaya One-X Agent with respective station number.
I have also keep listener on for my TCP Connection through which I am getting events when I recieve a call, Answer a call etc.

I did not receive any events when I logged in an agent, also one thing surprize me that when I logged off agent manually from One-X Agent, I receive ConnectionClearedEvent but not AgentLoggedOffEvent.

Also in dmcc-trace.logs I am seeing "Need to filter AgentStatusEvents because the client is not authorized to receive these events."

Can anybody please help ?
MartinFlynn
Agent Login/Logout events are only generated for a monitor which is placed on a Huntgroup. You will not get these events for a monitor on a station.

Also, other Agent state change events (e.g. Agent Ready/Not Ready) are only provided to particular Avaya applications.

I would also suggest that you download the .Net SDK and use the DMCC Dashboard as a simple way of experimenting with DMCC.

Martin
JohnBiggs
Agent logged in/out events come from a monitor on the skill(s) they are provisioned in (i.e. the hunt group extension needs monitored), not from a monitor on the device they are logging in from (a station). Further logged/out for agents only occur if the system (Communication Manager) is configured for Expert Agent Selection (EAS), which if you have provisioned agents, Communication Manager is configured for EAS.
Go to:   
Mobile view