Suarau
Hello,

Please I need a guide on how to implement accs webchat.

I have installed the Java and xampp on the webchat server but how do I access the chat internally(Internal URL)

I will also appreciate a step by step implementation of this.

Thanks

Soga
DmitrySenashenko3
Hi, Actually two easy steps. Reference chat is for tomcat. You need web server with php and tomcat.
Next you need to deploy your app to /tomcat/webapps/chat folder. Next need to add ACCS IP to config file. And go ahead.
I remember docs was at Development guide for web chat.
It is for old chat and for new chat (Enterprise web chat)
FergusCameron [Avatar]
Just to clarify, Enterprise Web Chat (EWC) and Web Communications (WebComms) are quite different. Web Communications (which I think the OP is talking about?) is SOAP based with reference implementations for PHP and JSP (just as the 'DmitrySenashenko3' said). You can use either as a reference to building your own webchat but PHP would likely be a lot more work these days, since the reference components are so out of date. EWC is websocket based and reference implementation is JavaScript. WebComms reference implementations proxy everything through the webserver but EWC reference opens websocket direct to the CCMM.

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Ahmadqadri
I cant get the EWC chat to work, I have setup the tomcat part on the server, and im using the non secure way of connecting to AACC (ws://10.10.30.40:8081/AgentControllerWeb/chat). Whenever I try to start a chat the browser says : "Web socket Error: Incorrect HTTP response. Status code 403".
I know this means that I am "Forbidden" to access the web socket. How to I configure my AACC server to accept connections from my server or any other server (something like "*")
FergusCameron [Avatar]
@Ahmadqadri; I can only imagine that your AACC is NOT configured to allow "non secure" connections

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Go to:   
Mobile view