quetwo
I have a snap-in that is deployed on our production server. We recently upgraded to Breeze Platform 3.7, and it looks like a version change in the DB driver has caused the snapin's hibernate to get messed up with in regards to the identity column. I've been able to reproduce it on our dev server, but it looks like I'll need access to the database.

When attempting to connect to the cluster database in 3.7, it looks like it is looking for a client certificate. You used to be able to connect to the db via the psql command locally on the server. Is there still a way to connect to the db to run an update command?
Dinesh012024
You can use the below as root user to get into the cluster db

mgmtia -Uhadb -p5433
quetwo
Unfortunately, I am a customer, so I don't have root access.

[cust@edp-main ~]$ mgmtia -Uhadb -p5433
-bash: /usr/bin/mgmtia: Permission denied

dineshud@avaya.com wrote:You can use the below as root user to get into the cluster db

mgmtia -Uhadb -p5433
Amit.Mishra
Hello - Are you still seeing this problem?

Thanks,
Amit,
Dinesh012024
Yes, direct access is supported only for root user and it is not supposed to be allowed for cust account.
quetwo
dineshud@avaya.com wrote:Yes, direct access is supported only for root user and it is not supposed to be allowed for cust account.

That really puts one hand behind the backs of developers. Especially, since it wasn't in the release notes that our access went away to be able to access the database if we needed to.
Dinesh012024
On providing this access to cust account - you may need to raise a GRIP to send the request to the product manager so that it gets addressed.

On the actual issue - can you share the details on the errors the snap-in is facing after the upgrade. Based on the error message will try to ask more details and try to fix the issue
Go to:   
Mobile view