hczhao
Hi Expert,

It is not work when add listener as below.
Note: Avaya Communication Manager cannot provide some information for a SIP station that is
not monitored. It is recommended that the application add a LucentV11AddressListener to
the Address before querying it using the LucentV11Address.getRegisteredEndpoints ()
method.

Is there any way can get SIP 'Registered Endpoints Query' information?
JohnBiggs
I believe it is possible through the System Management Web Services. I will see if I can get someone to provide some level of detail on how.
hczhao
Thank you. please share if you got the details.
JohnBiggs
Here is the guidance I got back about to get the Registration information for a SIP Endpoint:
+
SMGR GUI:
1. Login SMGR web page with admin user
2. Choose Elements/ Session Manager/ System Status/ User Registrations
3. The Screen will display all SIP Endpoints, then user can filter with AST Device or Registered with Primary

+ Web Service Client (POSTMAN):
1. Using GET method
2. Choose Basic Auth and input user/pwd of SMGR
3. In URL input: https://{FQDN}/ASM/ws/registrations?ast=true&primReg=true (FQDN is FQDN of SMGR)
hczhao
Hello

I have tried it. it seems can get registered SIP hone list. but it is not timely. I can still get the information after logoff SIP phone. dose any configuration needed?
JohnBiggs
I would say that this is working as designed. I don't see a way for the REST programmer to trigger a cache reload.

In looking at the programmer's guide contained within the SDK download:
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_session_manager/releases/8_1_2/index.gsp#tabs-product-downld-4

https://www.devconnectprogram.com/fileMedia/download/eda3759e-3cc2-432c-91d0-8a53a9ae096

“The registration cache is a volatile cache. If the GUI is not accessed for 30 minutes, the cache is removed from the System Manager memory. However, if the GUI is not left idle, the cache gets automatically reloaded in every ten minutes. It can also be reloaded when required by an administrator by pressing the refresh button on the GUI. Pressing the refresh button on the GUI resets the 10 minute timer. The REST client developer must be aware of this when a request is made. For certain cache states such as when cache is not loaded or the cache is in the process of reloading, REST request cannot be processed. In this case, the REST client receives a 503 - Service Unavailable reply along with an error message. The Retry-After HTTP header will be set with an estimated wait time.
The wait time is estimated based on last cache reload time or size. Reload time is a function of number of Session Managers, Users, and SIP Registrations. On a small system this is usually 15 seconds. On a high capacity system this could be in minutes. Minimum reload time is 10 seconds and maximum is 120 seconds.
A very large SM user configuration can result in 300 - 600 MB cache on System Manager.”
Go to:   
Mobile view