Hi All,

I want to implement search contact from enterprise directory like this image

can you help me how the sample code?

Best Regard,

Yudha
Pallavi_M
Hi,

Thanks for your query!

Image that you have attached cannot be downloaded.

Can you please provide more details ?

1) Are you referring LDAP search as Enterprise directory ?

2) Which Search criteria do you want to implement i.e. search by number/name etc ?

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
Pallavi_M
Hi,

Please let me know if any further assistance is required for this query.

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
Pallavi_M
Hi,

Please let me know if any further assistance is required for this query.

Thanks,
Avaya DevConnect Team
sochu
Hi,

How to implement device service login in manual configuration, because I can't find API for device configuration? LDAP search configured in AADS. So I just want to implement device service configuration. I used Avaya Equinox IX Workplace and filled phone service, multimedia messaging and device service using manual configuration, search Enterprise Contact in LDAP no issue.

Thanks,

Yudha
  • [Thumb - WhatsApp Image 2020-07-20 at 16.45.15.jpeg]
[Disk] Download
Pallavi_M
Hi,

CSDK doesn't provide any specific device configuration class for manual configuration. You will need to explicitly initialize UserConfiguration Class with your settings.

Thanks
Pallavi
yudha
Hi,

Currently I used AMMConfiguration and SIPConfiguration method to handle local contact, P2P Voice/Video Call and Multimedia Messaging. I want to search contact from Enterprise Directory but didn't work, only local contact. So I want to set device service but have no idea which user configuration method used. In user configuration class has method ACSConfiguration. Can I use this method to implement search Enterprise Directory in my custom app? Thanks

Regards,

Yudha
Pallavi_M
Hi,

For enterprise search, you will need to configure do LdapConfiguration.

LdapConfiguration Class
User Configuration information for LDAP. This class provides the configuration data that allows a connection and access to be made to an LDAP Server

Thanks
Pallavi
sochu
Hi,

is other way to search enterprise directory? Because our LDAP server accessed from intranet only. Can we use AADS to implement search enterprise directory?
Pallavi_M
Hi

You can configure AADS to contact LDAP for enterprise contacts. If that is feasible, then you can use AADS otherwise there is no other option possible than allowing LDAP to be accessible from internet.

Thanks
Pallavi
Go to:   
Mobile view