MarcusHuang
Have Tomcat 9.033 installed on Linux using Java 8 with 7.2.3. Everything seems to work fine, but when configuring dialog designer to update the License Server with the WebLM License server using https://hostname:52233/ I can click update successfully, but it will not VerifY. Instead it redirects me to the WebLM Login Page. Is there a way to resolve this?
WilsonYu
That's how it is supposed to work for the Verify function. If it says the runtime licenses are fine after you click update, you should be good to go.
MarcusHuang
Thanks Wilson, but in the past it use to put a green "true" value by each enabled option. Right now for me its blank. Also when i go to validate an app, it says "unknown" for the enabled options.
MarcusHuang
I just tried the same thing on a windows server, and i get the same result. It will not verify and set all the connectors to enabled.

Also in linux i get this error adding a cert in ddadmin. Where is this permission set? I do not get that error in windows.

Error saving configuration data and keystore: /opt/apache-tomcat-9.0.33/lib/trusted_weblm_certs.jks (Permission denied)
MarcusHuang
fixed the cert issue, was my permissions on the user running tomcat.
Go to:   
Mobile view