NilasheeLiyanapathirana2
Hello,
I see the following exception in pom logs and on EPM Total contact and Last updated shows as 'In Progress'. I have tried restarting POM and even EPM. How do I kill this import process or what's the best way to handle this?

30 Apr 2020 16:01:50,954 [ScheduleWorker_contact_import_29] INFO com.avaya.pim.jdbc.bo.ImportDataSourceBO.CreateImportJob(ImportDataSourceBO.java:817) - Another instance of the import CollectionsAttempt2_FileLoad is already active, no new import job created for this import
30 Apr 2020 16:01:51,744 [ScheduleWorker_contact_import_29] ERROR com.avaya.pim.workers.ScheduleWorker.run(ScheduleWorker.java:660) -
-----------------------------------------------------
java.lang.Exception: Another instance of the import CollectionsAttempt2_FileLoad is already active, no new import job created for this import
at com.avaya.pim.jdbc.bo.ImportDataSourceBO.CreateImportJob(ImportDataSourceBO.java:818)
at com.avaya.pim.workers.ScheduleWorker.createImportJob(ScheduleWorker.java:86)
at com.avaya.pim.workers.ScheduleWorker.run(ScheduleWorker.java:607)

Thanks in advance
MikeMalcorINI [Avatar]

The POM User Guide talks about using a script to stop jobs from the command line.

"you can use a command line utility to run, pause, resume, and stop the campaigns. You
must run the script manageCampaign.sh, located at $POM_HOME/bin/. The script file requires
three parameters, namely, the POM server IP address, user name, and the password."

Maybe give that a try to see if you can stop the import job.
Go to:   
Mobile view