SteveTvinnereim
I have been advised to submit this scenario by an Avaya support services solutions architect.

In our development environment, AES is receiving call data for calls originated from a phone within that environment an passing all TSAPI data to the AES Connector on a web server without issue.

However, if the call originates from a phone in our production environment, and traverses a DCS trunk to reach the development environment, the AES does not see any call data. It's as if the call does not exist, and AES is unable to relay that data to the connector on the web server.

I personally do not think it is an AES issue. Has anyone head of this before and can advise where to look for why this is happening?

Thanks
JohnBiggs
DCS == Distributed Communication Services!? I haven't seen that term in 20 years!

Have you checked your configuration against this FAQ
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/index.gsp#1000

Do you really mean the call does not exist (a snapshot device returns null a device monitor does not provide any events as the call is delivered, answered, and disconnected), or that certain meta data associated with the call (e.g. UUI) is not provided to a monitor that is placed on the device receiving the call in the development environment?
Go to:   
Mobile view