jtarjanyi
Currently the customer use IPOCC and in that solution I can customize the Agent Desktop client with custom fields to populate variables values. In a voice callflow the customer identify himself/herself with an unique ID, and the DB query fetch the Name, Address and other values from the DB. When the call rings at the agent, these data show on AD.

Is there any way to populate DB query result (via HDX connection in callflow) populated on ACCS Agent Desktop?
If there is no out of the box solution, is there any way to pass those variable values to a pop-up like intrinsic?

FergusCameron [Avatar]
You can probably use the Database Integration Wizard (DIW) to get the value and to set the intrinsic (through the WebService facility connecting to the Scripting Contact Web Service). Chapter 6 of the "Contact Center Server Administration" should give you a start on it DIW but you'll want to look at "Using Contact Center Orchestration Designer" for clarification on the WebService integration (Chapter 19) and, most usefully, an older whitepaper (which is still relevant) which walks-through an example, "ScreenPop within agent desktop with multiple parameters".

Fergus Cameron :: AVAYA :: DevConnect :: http://www.avaya.com/devconnect/
Bucky101
Hey Guys,
I am also trying to achieve this. Basically have the CLID of the customer getting looked up in an SQL table, DIW and request info then matches the CLID against an account number. This works just fine.

I need to get this accross to Agent Desktop so I can perform the screenpop. How can I parse the results of the the lookup accross to AAAD? I know I can use SIP_RETURNED_DIGITS_n if I prompt the caller to enter their account number manually but we want to automate the process
SimonBrown
@Bucky101

The way I did that was to pass my required values in the call UUI data.

Then use AACC Screen pop facility passing in the ProviderContactID from the list of variables as a parameter to my web page. This is the key field to the Avaya web service http://youraaccservername:9070/SOAOI/scripting/services/ContactService , there are methods there to get the UUI etc

My web page used that ProviderContactID to get the UUI information from which I took my database account number.

Hope that helps
Simon

Unless otherwise stated. EP 7.2.0.0.1117 Dev: JVM: 1.8.0_171 OD 7.2.1.0502 tomcat-8.5.23
Bucky101
Yep, got it going in the end via that webservices and set intrinsic by name
Go to:   
Mobile view